Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of January 6th - January 12th... it was another wacky week weather wise in Indiana. We have gone through an 80 degree temperature difference in just seven short days. From -40 below zero at the beginning of the week to 45 degrees yesterday! Crazy!

In the past couple of months I have not be keeping up with CrossFit or running at all for the most part. I would do a work out here and there, but not stick with it like I should have. In saying that, I can still run 4 miles without too much trouble, but dang... it doesn't feel great! I have been trying to ease back in to CrossFit with some at home workouts before I get thrown into the real deal this week and I have officially started training for my next half marathon.

Today a new semester of school starts and I will be trying to tackle this last bit of my Gerontology Masters Program. I have really struggled to get this program finished with all the other things going on in daily life. In these next 16 weeks my goal is really to try to strike a balance with school, work, fitness, family, friends, and life in general. I want to remember that things don't have to be perfect... I just have to keep trucking along and not give up. This is the year I get this thing done!


Monday, January 6th, 2014 - SNOW STORM... below freezing temps... shoveling snow!!

Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - SNOW STORM... below freezing temps... shoveling snow!!

Wednesday, January 8th, 2014 - At Home WOD : 10 rounds (10 burpees, 10 sit ups)... time 7:46

Thursday, January 9th, 2014 - At Home WOD : 7 rounds (7 burpees, 7 squats, 7 sit ups)... time 7:21

Friday, January 10th, 2014 - Ran 3.1 miles on treadmill... hadn't ran in over two weeks so this was a killer

Saturday, January 11th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Sunday, January 12th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 3.1 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS