Memorial Day Weekend!

I worked during Memorial Day Weekend, but Dan was lucky enough to head to the lakes and spend a little time with his side of the family. Most importantly... spend time with our niece and nephew! GAHHHH! They are so dang cute I can't get over it! Dan's brother got a brand new boat so of course most of the time he was there it was spent on the water. Yes, I am way jealous!


Elliott chillin' on the boat!


Concentrating on driving... it's serious business!



All aboard!!!


WOOHOO!




Mallory knows that ice cream breaks are very important... she takes after me!


Goodness... I miss spending time here! Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! Even though I wasn't with my immediate family... I was at the next best place... with my residents :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS