Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

I was on a run with Mom the other night and a neighborhood dog attacked me!

Mom and I were so scared when the dog started to chase me around and try to bite me! It was even more scary because the dog's owner took forever to come help us and get their dog off me. 

Luckily, after Mom got me home and checked me over really well she discovered that I wasn't hurt, just covered in slobber!! YUCK!

Mom did call the non emergency line and had an officer come to our house to do a report. The officer took all our information and then was going over to the neighbor's house to have a little chat with the owner about their dog and the responsibilities of being a good dog owner. 


I'm just glad I'm back home with Mom and Dad... safe and sound!

I know that Mom and Dad are worried about how I will react next time I come into contact with another dog. They have heard different stories about how a dog attack can ruin a dog forever. I don't think that will be the case with me, but I'll see how I feel during my Therapy Dog visit tonight. I know Mom will be watching me very closely.

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS