Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 5th - May 11th... During all three of my runs this week I felt pretty good. The first two I had a slight pain in my left knee and then my last one I had slight/moderate pain in my right knee. I'm still taking things extremely slow and making sure I don't do anything crazy to flare it up again. I'm making sure that part of my routine is to take the time to cool down, stretch, and ice. It is time consuming, but something that keeps my legs feeling good. This upcoming week I plan to stick to my 2 mile runs and maybe throw a 3 miler in there if I'm feeling pain free. Slowly but surely I'm working myself back up to where I was!!


Monday, May 5th, 2014 - Rest Day / Stretch

Tuesday, May 6th, 2014 - Rest Day / Stretch

Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 - Ran 2 miles / Walked Remi 1.5 miles / Stretch / Ice

Thursday, May 8th, 2014 - Rest Day / Stretch

Friday, May 9th, 2014 - Rest Day / Stretch

Saturday, May 10th, 2014 - Ran 2 miles / Stretch / Ice

Sunday, May 11th, 2014 - Ran 2.5 miles / Stretch / Ice

Total miles ran this week : 6.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS