Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 28th - May 4th... This time last year I was running my first ever Half Marathon. This year... times have changed and I'm slowly getting back into running after an injury that put me out of commission for the past three months. I'm officially back at square one and I'm VERY slowly working my way back into it.

This week I focused on just doing one mile per run. I had slight pain in my left knee, but for the most part I felt pretty good. Remi came with me for many of my runs. I knew if he was with me I would take it slow and make sure not to over do it. I also figured maybe we could work our way up together. I absolutely enjoyed having him as my running partner :)


Monday, April 28th, 2014 - 1 mile run with Remi / Stretch / Ice

Tuesday, April 29th, 2014 - Rest Day / Stretch

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - Rest Day Stretch

Thursday, May 1st, 2014 - Rest Day / Stretch

Friday, May 2nd, 2014 - 1 mile run with Remi / Stretch / Ice

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 - 1 mile run / Stretch / Ice

Sunday, May 4th, 2014 - Rest Day / Stretch

Total miles ran this week : 3 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS