Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 19th - May 25th... I can't even begin to tell you how overwhelming my life has become. Not only have I started a new job, but the place I'm working is starting from the ground up. There is SO much to get done! I'm struggling to get a grasp on working in health care plus trying to learn what is expected of me in this new position. I'm use to working a lot, but feeling like I have no clue what I'm doing is really stressing me out. On top of that, I'm so behind on my project that I'm doing to finish up my Masters degree it's not even funny. Uhhhgggg! So, because of that running and exercising has become a foreign language to me. The only thing I have made sure to try and do is to make sure Remi is getting outside in the fresh air and walking as much as my schedule will allow. Obviously his health and happiness is the most important thing ;)


Walkin'... Walkin'... Walkin'...

Monday, May 19th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, May 20th, 2014 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 -  REST DAY!

Thursday, May 22nd, 2014 - REST DAY!

Friday, May 23rd, 2014 - REST DAY!

Saturday, May 24th, 2014 - Walked Remi 1.85 miles

Sunday, May 25th, 2014 - Walked Remi 2.5 miles

Total miles ran this week : 0 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS