Rachel's Wedding Weekend!!!

After 12 + years of friendship, I had the honor of being a part of my friend, Rachel's wedding.  It is hard for me to put into words how I felt seeing her stand before her family and friends and promise her life to Ryan... all I can say is I'm so happy for them both and hope their lives are full of joy, love, and friendship. 


Here's Rach and I at her rehearsal dinner :)


Rachel's Mom helping her get her dress on :)  Doesn't she look lovely!


Here's the back of the dress!!


Dan took this picture of Rachel going down the aisle :)


Here we were waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the church!


They are so happy!


Everyone is blowing bubbles!


Here's the wedding cake!


They were very nice while feeding each other cake!


Here's my hubby and I at the reception! He is so handsome :)


Here's the beautiful bride and I at the end of the reception!  We had a great time!

CONGRATS RYAN AND RACHEL!!!

To see all of the wedding pictures that the photographer took, you can check this website in a few days... they should be up by then :)


No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS