Tired, Grouchy, and missing my Boys....

This week is finally starting to wear me down.  I thought I was going to make it through without feeling the affects, but this morning... BOOM... I'm officially tired, grouchy, and missing both of my boys....

I've been at work every night this week until 9:00 p.m.  That is probably why I have been missing in action for the past few days on this blog.  There is just no time for it right now.  On top of work, I have school to worry about.  I've determined that it is way overrated... LOL!  Uhhhhhggggg!!! My days have mainly consisted of going to work, doing homework when I get home, sleep, and then repeat.  I'm getting tired...

... not only that, but I'm getting grouchy.  Well, more grouchy than usual.  I find myself coming home at night and biting Dan's head off for the littlest things.  I seriously don't know how he stands to live with me sometimes.  I thank God on a daily basis for blessing me with such an understanding and tolerant husband.  Sorry Dan for being a bit more moody that normal :)

However, the worst thing about this week so far has been not being able to see my boys hardly at all.  I probably have only seen Dan for a grand total of maybe an hour or two.  Usually we get from 4:30 - 10:00 to spend with each other every night.  You don't realize just how precious that time together is until its gone.  This week I've seen him in passing as I'm leaving for work in the morning and in passing as he is leaving for work at night.  There's no other word to describe it than... it SUCKS!  Also, I'm missing out on all the fun moments with Remington.  Dan has been taking him to play since the weather has cooled down.  This is something we always have done together, and I'm a bit jealous that I'm missing out....


 "Uhhhhh... Dad... where's Mom at???"

Just one more night and things will be back to normal!  I can't wait!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS