Mileage Monday

Workout stats for the week of October 17th - October 23rd... After falling off my running regiment for the last few weeks I decided to pick back up on my workouts. To tell you the truth, I'm not in the mood to workout period.  I guess having a race in mind to run was actually good motivation for me because since I decided to not run it, any little bit of motivation to live healthy has officially gone down the drain. Not only have I not been working out... I've been eating bad!  We're talking pop, fast food, coffee, candy... you name it I'm eating it.  The 10 lbs I lost during my summer of running... I have almost gained it all back in a matter of 3-4 weeks!  THE SHAME!  Did I mention I finally joined a gym? It's about time!

Speaking of the gym... you all know my hate of treadmill running!  BLAH!  BORING!  But it is a necessary evil for me in the winter time since without it I wouldn't do anything! My first run this week I decided that the treadmill is just as exciting as I remember... NOT... but I was pleasantly surprised by something.  After doing most of my runs on the concrete sidewalk for the past 5 months and my knees, ankles, and shins screaming in pain... I noticed after I was finished with this run that my legs felt great! Not even a little bit of aches and pains like usual. I think this is because the treadmill has some give to it and for that I'm thankful! Also, maybe this break I've taken was beneficial to my body. I gave it some time to heal.

Here's to getting back into the running habit!

Monday, October 17th, 2011 - LAZY DAY!

Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 - Stretch/Abs

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 - ran 2 miles

Thursday, October 20th, 2011 - LAZY DAY!

Friday, October 21st, 2011 - LAZY DAY!

Saturday, October 22nd, 2011- ran 1.5 miles/Abs/Arms

Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 - weights

Total miles ran for the week : 3.5 miles

Wow... I went from doing 12-15 miles a week to 3.5 miles!  BLAH! My goal is to step it up next week!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS