Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of October 24th - October 30th... have I mentioned how much I hate the treadmill!  Seriously, it sucks!  I hate it because I know how long I've been running, how much longer I need to go, and the scenery... well let's just say looking at a bunch of sweaty people isn't my cup of tea.  Sigh... and to think I have 6 months left of this treadmill relationship.

You know what else I hate... WORK!  Work gets in the way of everything, especially my workouts. This week was the worst!  I worked 12 hour days 4 days this week so by the time I made it home I was wiped out! I need to find a way to fit some workout time in even when I'm pooped, but I just haven't figured that out yet.

Goodness... I sound like a Pessimistic Polly! On to my workouts for the week!

Monday, October 24th, 2011 - 12 hour work day....

Tuesday, October 25th, 2011 - 12 hour work day...

Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 - 12 hour work day...

Thursday, October 27th 2011 -11 hour work day...

Friday, October 28th, 2011 - REST DAY!

Saturday, October 29th, 2011 - ran 2 miles, weights, abs, stretch

Sunday, October 30th, 2011 - abs & stretch

Total miles for the week: 2 miles

WOW!  I did worse this week than last.  PATHETIC!  It's times like these that I ask myself why I took a break from running because it is so hard to get back into it!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS