Baby Deer Update!

So... I have an update on the baby deer that Dan and his fellow officers rescued early last week! I'm kind of obsessed about this little guy!

The baby deer was suppose to head to a nature preserve early in the week, but they ended up not being able to take him in right away. Sooooo... this little fella hung out at Officer Larry's house most of the week until he was picked up this past weekend.


He looks pretty content doesn't he!

We heard that the deer had become quite attached to Larry and his family. He would follow them around like a little puppy dog. Can you say adorable! I can't get over it! Even the family dog had fallen in love with the baby deer. Larry's dog supposedly had started to think the deer was it's baby. It would give the deer lick baths and keep the family cat away from the little guy!


Oh my goodness... I just can't get over this!

I can't imagine how hard it would be to give this baby deer up! I mean, you become so attached to things like this so quickly. And... I hope the baby deer is able to adjust okay to his new surroundings! But he's a tough little guy I can tell!


Doesn't get much cuter than this!

The baby did go to a nature preserve very close to our town! You can bet I will want to visit him when he's grown up into a handsome buck!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS