Farewell CHI, Hello HSI!

My Chi has been on it's last leg for probably about the past month. First sign that it was dying on me was it's failure to turn off... GRRRRR!

Then, this week it started to smell awful... you know that plastic burning smell... ICK! And the handle would get so hot I could hardly hold it! Not normal for sure. So I decided it was time to part ways.


So long Chi... we had a long run together!

I was not looking forward to purchasing another Chi since they are very expensive. My now non-functioning Chi had lasted me for probably the last 7 years!!! But Dan found me a straightener that everyone was comparing to the Chi for half the price! WOOT! It's called the HSI? I have never heard of it, but the reviews were wonderful! We purchased it online and had it one day shipped since lets face it, I can't survive more than one day without a straightener!


It arrived right on schedule! It took me a little while to get use to because it is a little bit different than my Chi, but so far I like it okay. I'm just thankful I have something to tame my wicked mane of hair!

2 comments:

Taylor B. said...

Remi looks very intrigued by this hair straightener. Make sure he knows that his curls are beautiful! jk. But seriously, let me know how it works! I've never heard of that straightener before but if it's cheaper than a chi and works just as well, I need to know!

Partners in Crime said...

I would say it works almost as well as the Chi! Seriously, for the price I'm pretty happy with it. Plus is came with oil and a little storage bag thing.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS