Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 28th - June 3rd... I've been having mixed emotions about running this past week. Honestly, I have wanted to quit all together. I'm not a natural runner... I don't run fast and often times during my runs all I'm thinking about is how much it sucks! It's only afterward that I feel great because I accomplished it! It truly is a constant struggle for me to get my bum off the couch and do my scheduled runs. I'm having trouble making myself increase my mileage like I need to. I'm wanting to stay in my comfort zone right now. I know it's probably time to sign up for the half marathon to keep my motivation up... but in the back of my mind I worry I won't be able to accomplish my goal. Running 13.1 miles straight does not seem possible to me at this point. After this week of pretty much doing nothing... running period doesn't seem possible.


Monday, May 28th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper / 50 push ups

Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 - 3.14 mile "easy" run

Thursday, May 31st, 2012 - Stretch / Stretch / Stretch

Friday, June 1st, 2012 - REST DAY! 

Saturday, June 2nd, 2012 - REST DAY!

Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 3.14 miles
Total miles ran the month of May: 39.73 miles

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Running is hard. It's definitely not something you can stick to if you're not motivated. I hope you can find the motivation you need. And if not, that's ok too. :)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS