Personal Journaling

Before I ever started this blog I did a lot of personal writing in a journal. It was just my way of getting thoughts out when I wasn't sure what I needed to say out loud and it was nice to read through past memories. Once I started blogging, all my personal journaling went away since I began concentrating on what to post on the blog.

Recently however, I have felt the need to start writing in a journal again... because let's face it... some things can't be posted for the whole world to read about. It seems I have so many thoughts and emotions running through my head at times the only way to get them out is to write. I of course plan to continue the exciting online version of our lives (I chuckle)... but am looking forward to getting back to pondering over the more private aspects.

Do any of you journal in your spare time? I have several fill in the blank journals about my pets, Dan and I's marriage, a DIY autobiography, etc. I even got a fill in the blank journal for my Grandma F. and parents to fill out so I could have them to look back on. There is just something special about having pieces of your life written down on paper. Am I the only one that feels this way?

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS