Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 8th - April 14th... Well, I did get the chance to work out a little more this week, but not nearly as much as I should be at this point. This was the first time I've done some decently medium/long runs. I wasn't dying, but my pace sure has suffered. I'm not a fast runner by any means. I usually do around a 10 minute mile. However, on these runs I was doing around an 11-12 minute mile. Dang! This weeks goal is to RUN RUN RUN! I'm down to 19 days until the Mini! Not in panic mode, but getting close!


Monday, April 8th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Weights / Stretch

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 - Ran 6 miles... slow and steady

Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, April 11th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Weights / Stretch

Friday, April 12th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, April 13th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, April 14th, 2013 - Ran 7 miles... slow and steady

Total miles ran this week : 13 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS