Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 22nd - April 28th... this week was enjoyable to me because I felt like I got to see so many people out and about doing some of their final runs before the Mini Marathon. It was a good feeling to know that I was part of that group. I didn't get too many runs in this week... what's new! But I did do a long run on Saturday. There was nothing special about this last long run of mine... it was very slow and I was very sore afterward since I haven't ran this long in about a month... but no matter how slowly I went or how sore I was after, I knew I needed to do this run for my own sanity. I needed to make sure my mind knew that I could do a long distance like this right before I ran the actual thing. For me, running 13.1 miles is more of a mental challenge than a physical one. My body is capable of doing it... but my mind thinks differently sometimes.

The weather is not looking too promising for race day. Right now they are forecasting rain and only a high of 55 degrees. YIKES! I'm hoping since we do live in Indiana that this might change a few times before we actually know what it will be like for sure!


Monday, April 22nd, 2013 -REST DAY!

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 - 3 mile treadmill run... 1% incline... sweat fest!

Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Weights / Stretch

Thursday, April 25th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, April 26th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, April 27th, 2013 - 10 mile road run... windy... slow

Sunday, April 28th, 2013 - REST DAY... stretch...

Total miles ran this week: 13 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS