Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

Mom has been super busy this week with work, projects for school, and training for her Mini Marathon. She told me I needed to do a quick update on the blog so everyone knew we were still alive and barking around here. So here I am to tell you what has been going on with us! 

We went to P-town to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Fowler for Easter weekend. They got a new IPhone so Mom and Dad were busy showing them how to work it.


I don't really understand what the big deal is about IPhones but humans sure are on them an awful lot!

Dad got his first EVER eyebrow wax by my Mom's cousin Angie!


He said this was sooooo much easier and less painful than Mom plucking the stray hairs off his face. Hope he doesn't get mad at me for putting this picture on here! Dad says real men have to stay well groomed! Guess that's why I go to the groomer every couple of months!

What have I been up to you ask???


Mainly catching up on my favorite shows on Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild! I love those stations on TV... so animal friendly!


But they sure do make me sleepy!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

3 comments:

Taylor B. said...

That's how Addison sleeps too! It cracks me up. Sounds like you all are busy.

Smile With Your Tail said...

Everyone is busy lately, at least us doggies are relaxed!

Slobbers

blonde81714 said...

I just showed Jeff Remington's picture. He is SO much bigger than Milton!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS