Mileage Monday - Recovery Week

Running stats for the week of May 6th - May 12th... this past week was recovery week for me. I spent a lot of time stretching and icing my legs. I did run probably a mile with Remington during one of our walks just to test the waters, but mostly I just relaxed. I'm looking forward to seeing how I feel this week. My legs have been itching to run and I actually might have some time to do it! WOOT! It's hard to believe that it was just a week ago since I ran the Mini. It feels like it has been much longer than that. I'm ready for the next one!

Monday, May 6th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Stretch / Ice

Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 - Walk/Run with Remi 2 miles / Raked entire yard after mowing the jungle!!!

Wednesday, May 8th, 2013 - REST DAY / Stretch / Ice

Thursday, May 9th, 2013 - Weights / Tone It Up Workout

Friday, May 10th, 2013 - REST DAY / Stretch

Saturday, May 11th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, May 12th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 1 mile

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS