Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

This past weekend was a long weekend for my Mom and Dad!

I love it when I get to have them all to myself!

Here are some snapshots from our weekend together!



Mom finally planted her summer flowers! 245 to be exact! And look my stone is out again for the world to see! I have to make sure everyone knows I live here!


Also, Mom and Dad discovered a new favorite treat! Chocolate covered pomegranates!!! I'm not allowed to have any, but Mom says they are to die for!


Of course Mom and Dad would never leave me out... they got me my favorite summer treats! Fresh strawberries and watermelon! I've been eating that up!



And it can't be Memorial Day without grilling out! These were some of the yummies Mom and Dad had to celebrate!

Hope everyone else out there had a great weekend like we did!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

1 comment:

Taylor B. said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who loves the chocolate covered pomegranates

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS