Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 13th - May 19th... My first "real" run after my half marathon was not what I expected. I thought I would feel refreshed and that my legs would just want to go forever and ever. This was not the case. My knees started hurting before I even got done with the first mile and they continued to hurt clear through all four. The morning after my shins hurt something terrible. What a complete disappointment!

I started taking a Fitness Class at work this week. I figured the strength training would help with my running. I was pleasantly surprised with how sore I was after these workouts! I'm sure I'll be ripped with muscles after this summer... HEHE!


Monday, May 13th, 2013 - Ran 3.8 miles / Walked Remi 1.25 miles / Stretch

Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 - Fitness Class (Arms / Legs / Abs) / Walked Remi 2 miles

Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, May 16th, 2013 - Fitness Class (Arms / Legs / Abs)

Friday, May 17th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, May 18th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, May 19th, 2013 - Walked 2 miles with Remi

Total miles ran this week : 3.8 miles ran / 5.25 miles walked

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS