Remington's Rundown - Mother's Day Style

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

Today was Mother's Day!

My Mom doesn't have any human kids, but that doesn't make her any less of a Mom to me! To me... she is the best Doodle Mom in the whole wide world!

I love her for so many reasons but below are just a few!

I love how she tells stories of my antics as a pup...

For knowing yummy dog treats are the way to cheer me up...

For cleaning all the mud up when I forget to wipe my paws...

For taking time to scratch my ears and snuggle just because...

For comforting my worries when we're driving to the vet...

For giving me words of praise that others may forget...

And for showing me just how much she loves me each and every single day!


What can I say... having a Mom like mine just makes me smile!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there whether you have human babies or that of the furry kind!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

2 comments:

Taylor B. said...

You've got a good mom! Sorry you and Addison won't get to meet up at the end of the month.

blonde81714 said...

I LOVE this post! The whole kid thing freaks me out. Dood Moms all the way!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS