Buckeye Lake Family Time

When I took my new job I got a nice sum of vacation days to use. However... it has been both a blessing and a curse because even though I have all these days, I really don't have the time to take them all. YIKES! It's either use them or lose them so my supervisor and I sat down and started to map out when we could take all these days off in the next couple of months. My first vacation time, Dan and I decided to spend in Ohio with his family. We don't all get together very often so it was very nice to see everyone for a few days.


My niece Mallory... AKA Happy!


Yes, it was a tad chilly on the lake.


My sister-in-law Ali and my nephew Elliott.


Swans on the lake!!


Uncle Dan and Happy!!


And who could forget Aunt Boo!!!!


Remi had a mini vacation too at Grams and Gramps house in P-town... but I sure was happy to get him back home us :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS