Getting ready for the Winter...

Today is the last day of November, which means winter is close by.  Anyone who knows me well will remember the extreme HATE I have for the season!  It honestly makes me sick just thinking about it.  I hate being cold more than almost anything in the world so winter time is definitely not my idea of fun.  However, there isn't much we can do to stop it, so I might as well suck it up and deal.

There are some good things about winter I suppose... the biggest and best one being Christmas Break!  Boy, I sure do need that!  I feel as if we have been going non stop since the beginning of September!  Between work, school, family, friends, and the dog, it is go go go!  Just wait until I throw kids in the picture! YIKES!  Christmas Break means some down time.  I can read my favorite books, lay around the house and do nothing, and sleep my days away!  Doesn't that sound awesome!

Another great thing about winter is you get to spend time with family.  Winter time means holiday time!  I'm so looking forward to seeing the Rhoton's again as well as my wonderful family.  That's the worse thing about living far away is you just don't get to see the people you love the most enough!

I'm also looking forward to all the GOOD FOOD!  YUM!  When the holidays roll around it means lots of great food and most importantly great desserts!  I can't wait for that.  I really don't care or watch what I eat... usually I just eat myself silly.  I worry about the effects later :)


Here's saying goodbye to November and hello to December!  
BRRRRRRR!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS