Mileage Monday

I haven't ran in almost 2 whole weeks!  I have been trying to let my foot heal so I don't have to deal with any more issues.  I'm hoping to get back into my running routine this week!  I can't wait.  I obviously did not reach my goal of 50 miles in November... but I would rather be pain free than push myself and get a horrible injury.  After participating in the challenge I have come to the conclusion that I would just rather run for the fun of it instead of "forcing" myself to complete a certain number of miles per week.  It is so much more fun that way.  I don't want running to become a chore... I want it to always stay a pleasurable experience for me :)  Even though I won't be participating in anymore challenges I will still keep doing my Mileage Monday's so I can keep myself accountable to run :)  Hopefully next Monday there will be more to report!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS