Mileage Mondays

Running stats for the week of November 8th - November 14th... This has been a great week of running for me.  On Tuesday I adjusted my stride a little bit to try and see if that would help with some of the foot pain I was experiencing.  They say that you don't become injured because of running, but instead because of your running form.  The adjustment has seemed to help and I hope I will be running pain free by the end of the month at least.  The weather has been outstanding this past week, which has allowed me to run outside (where I prefer to run) instead of the "dread"mill. I so wish the weather could have stayed like this forever. Even though I enjoyed my runs this week... I didn't log as many miles as I wanted. I'm going to have to log extra next week to somehow make up for the loss.

Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 - 3 miles @ a 10:00 minute per mile pace

Thursday, November 11th, 2010 - 3.14 miles @ a 11:08 minute per mile pace

Saturday, November 13th, 2010 - 3 miles @ 10:00 minute per mile pace

Total Miles Ran for this Week... 9.14
Total Miles Left... 28.86

Just a little over 2 weeks left...

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS