One week until...

my sweet dog, Remington, gets boarded for 2 whole days... HEARTBREAKING I KNOW! I know this wouldn't bother most normal people, but remember... Dan and I aren't normal!  Our dog is our life and our world revolves around him!!!  It seriously breaks my heart thinking about him all alone in a kennel without his daily love and affection from his Mom and Dad.  But what can we do... not go to family gatherings because of him???  We already almost refuse to go on a vacation because of him now.  I know, I know... he'll be just fine... HOPEFULLY!


We are once again boarding him at Barkefellers... not sure why, because we absolutely hate the place!!!  But, I guess your past behaviors are the best predictor of your future ones.  Yes, this is the place that Remington got kennel cough and came home soaking wet and covered in pee!!!!  We really need to find some other boarding options. However, this time we got him a luxury suite so he is more closed off and farther away from the barking dogs.  It is also bigger, has a TV that plays Animal Planet, and camera access so that we could actually log on to the internet and see how he is doing.  I'm not sure if I will want to do this though.  He is also getting a bath before we pick him up so he is fresh and clean... unlike last time.

It's very hard to find a place that we like... kind of like child care I suppose... no one will ever take as good of care of your baby as you will... but I hope that one day we will succeed in finding a boarding facility that we can feel half way secure leaving him in.  Until then, Barkefellers will have to do...

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS