Mileage Monday... The Challenge has Begun!

This past week my 50 mile challenge started!  YIKES!  After looking at my calendar and trying to figure out a plan of attack to make sure I completed it, I have to admit, I became a bit concerned.  I didn't even think about the upcoming holiday of Thanksgiving, which I know will cause some problems for me with completing this.  UHHHGGG!  So my plan of attack was this... run 15 miles the first week and 15 the second week, which would put me in pretty good shape before the last two weeks of the challenge.  Then I would only have to run 10 each of the last couple of weeks to complete it.  This would give me a little bit of a cushion....

Anyways, here are my running stats for the week of November 1st - November 7th... I didn't do as well as I wanted to, but I feel like I'm staying on top of things.  I'm having some pain in the top of my right foot, but I'm trying to push through it.  If the pain worsens I feel that I might not complete the challenge...

Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010 - 3 miles @ a 10:00 minute pace per mile

Thursday, November 4th, 2010 - 3 miles @ a 9:52 minute pace per mile

Saturday, November 6th, 2010 - 3 miles @ a 9:38 minute pace per mile

Sunday, November 7th, 2010 - 3 miles @ a 11:00 minute pace per mile

Total Miles Ran for this Week... 12 miles
Total Miles Left... 38 miles

Wish me luck with a new week and more miles to log!!!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS