Breaking out the Bikilas!

The temperatures hit 65 degrees today!  It was awesome out!  Once I got home... I grabbed the leash and off Remington and I went for a walk outside!  He was sooooo happy trotting along smelling all the new smells.  I even jogged with him a little bit.  I'm going to try to build up his stamina so he can go running with me this summer!  He is the perfect runner partner!  He keeps up with me, doesn't talk, and I just enjoy his company.


After I finished with his walk, I decided to break out the Bikilas for a run outside!  They haven't seen the pavement since October!  I cannot tell you how good it felt to run outside!  No sweaty people on treadmills or waiting for 30 minutes to get my workout in.  It was all at my own pace and I got to enjoy all the sights and sounds that go along with being outside.  I wish the temperatures would stay like this, but I have a feeling that it will get cold again...


Hopefully my lovely Bikilas get to see another few days of pavement!!!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS