Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 14th - 20th... can you say AWESOME!  That's right... awesome runs, awesome weather, and an awesome week!  This week was the first time since probably October that I have been outside to run!  Even though it is still February outside I have been sporting shorts and T-shirts on my runs for most of the week.  I cannot say enough about how good it feels to get outside again and breathe fresh air!  Now if it would only stay this way...

Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 - 1 mile @ a 10:00 minute miles pace

Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 - 1.73 miles @ a no clue what pace because I didn't clock myself since I was so busy just enjoying my run!

Sadly, by the end of the week it was pretty chilly out... I retreated back to my bed to hibernate!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS