Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 1st - August 7th... my Monday run was AWFUL!  I'm not sure why, but I felt like a ton of bricks.  Plus, I discovered that I probably need to start taking water with me on my long runs or circle back around to the house mid run to get a drink when it is this hot out.  I was parched during that run and was seriously ready to drink from a nearby sprinkler! The rest of my runs this week weren't much better.  The hot weather I think is finally starting to get to me.  I don't think we have had any rain in over a month, and with 90 + temperatures constantly, it doesn't make for a pleasant workout. I keep hoping that it will cool down before my 10K but it doesn't look promising!


Monday, August 1st, 2011 - ran 4.77 miles

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011 - stretch/strength train

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 - ran 4.09 miles

Thursday, August 4th, 2011 - REST DAY!

Friday, August 5th, 2011 - cross train/stretch

Saturday, August 6th, 2011 - ran 2.5 miles

Sunday, August 7th, 2011 - cross train/stretch

Total miles for the week: ran 11.36 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS