Mushroom Frittata (www.allrecipes.com)
- 4 eggs or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallions with some green tops
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well mixed. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and fill with the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until browned and set. Let cool for 20 minutes, cut in wedges and serve.
This was seriously the most easy recipe EVER! And... listen to this... Dan rated it a 10!!!! A 10 people... and its a vegetarian dish! WOW!