Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 8th - August 14th... I'm less than a week away from my 10K!  Am I prepared you ask... hmmmmmm... if I was running on a flat surface then maybe, but I have a feeling the hills might just kill me. Let's just say that I won't be surprised if I have to walk some of it. I am a little nervous... this is my first 10K and the farthest I have ever ran with a group of people. I'm sure I'll be fine, but you know how it is when you don't know what to expect with something?  You get those crazy butterflies in your belly!

The weather this week has been great!  Temperatures have dropped like 20 degrees... from 100 degrees to 80 degrees!  Thank you LORD!  Because of this, running has been enjoyable and a lot easier since I can now breathe comfortably. However, it did rain this weekend (which is good) but it did interrupt my running schedule that I had planned.


Monday, August 8th, 2011 - ran 6.2 miles (this was a killer and first time I have EVER ran that freakin' far)

Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 -stretch/strength train

Wednesday, August 10th, 2011 - REST DAY!

Thursday, August 11th, 2011 - ran 4 miles

Friday, August 12th, 2011 - ran 2 miles

Saturday, August 13th, 2011 - cross train/stretch

Sunday, August 14th, 2011 - cross train/stretch (RAINING)

Total miles for the week : ran 12.2 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS