Hectic!

Things have been pretty hectic around here lately....

First, school started up again so I'm now spending my evenings trying to stay on top of my assignment for my Master's Program.  I really enjoy the program, but at this point I'm burnt out! It's really not fun working all day and then coming home and working some more... BLAH!


Secondly, Phonathon has begun which means everything for work is CRAZY!  I've been doing massive amounts of interviews trying to hire students for positions, getting manuals printed, scripts written, binders put together, etc.  It is fun, but wears me out ;)

 
Third, I'm still trying to train for my Half Marathon... but that has been put on a back burner at this point.  Not a good thing when the race is in 6 weeks!  I feel like I have been bogged down with more important things at this point such as school, but I can't let that get in the way of my running.  This is the closest I have EVER been to doing a Half and I can't give up now!!! 


Anyways, no matter how much I complain... believe me I do realize how truly lucky I am to have the opportunity to get a college Master's degree, have a job that I enjoy, and have the ability to run.  There are people out there that do not and would love the chance to have and do these things. I am blessed.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS