Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of September 12th - September 18th... my running was a little hindered by my work schedule this week. I really did try to get my little bum outside to run.  On every run I did this week I couldn't help but kick myself for not running the past week and a half.  My runs suffered greatly because of this mistake.  I worry that I will not be able to get my body up to the mileage I need by the time my half marathon rolls around. This week I was suppose to be up to 8 miles at least... I'm struggling on my 6 mile runs.  All I can hope for is to really crack down hard on my runs and try to bring my mileage up... and quickly!


Monday, September 12th, 2011 - REST DAY... I was up until 1:00 in the morning doing Phonathon schedules :( I just couldn't bring myself to run today.

Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 - ran 4 miles (this was the worst 4 miles of my life after not running for the past week)

Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 - cross train/stretch (should have ran, but I opted for a nap instead)

Thursday, September 15th, 2011 -cross train/stretch

Friday, September 16th, 2011 - ran 4.5 miles

Saturday, September 17th, 2011 - ran 6 miles

Sunday, September 18th, 2011 - stretch/strength

Total miles ran for the week: 14.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS