Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 29th - September 4th... okay, after being a total slacker last week for my Mileage Monday post I didn't want to let you down on this one :) I didn't run as much as I should have because of the heat this week.  We were back up to 100 degree temperatures, but at least I wasn't AS lazy :)  Next week the temperatures are suppose to be back to normal... we're looking forward to temperatures in the 70's. This makes staying on a running schedule much easier :)


Monday, August 29th, 2011 - cross train/stretch

Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 - ran 7 miles

Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 -STRETCH, STRETCH, STRETCH (my legs were so sore today)

Thursday, September 1st, 2011 - REST DAY

Friday, September 2nd, 2011 - ran 3.1 miles

Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 - ran 3.1 miles

Sunday, September 4th, 2011 - stretch/strength train

Total miles ran: 13.2 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS