Week #20 of Kendra's Cooking Challenge: Apple Salad

I know, I know... things have kind of went downhill with my cooking challenge huh?  I only have 2 more meals to create after this one to be completely finished with it.  I haven't given up, I've just gotten busy and haven't had time to cook. But seriously... no excuses!

I was looking through a recipe book my Aunt Ingrid made me for Christmas and I found a few new things I wanted to try.  This week I decided to make her Apple Salad recipe.  Actually it isn't really a salad... it is more like a dessert and very yummy!  And this isn't actually cooking, but more like throwing stuff together and mixing...

Apple Salad (Aunt Ingrid)

Ingredients

  • 3 Granny Smith Apples
  • 3 regular size Snickers Bars
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts of your choosing... we used Walnuts
  • 16 oz can crushed pineapple (drained)
  • 8 oz of Cool Whip
 Chop up your Snickers Bars.


Chop up your apples.


Then mix it all together and ENJOY!


Dan rated this dessert an 8.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS