Fowler Christmas

We had a total of three Christmas celebrations while in good old P-town.  One with my Dad's side of the family, one with my Mom's side of the family, and one with just us and my parents. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the first two Christmas... I didn't want to be the creepy family member in everyone's face clicking pictures.  I did take pictures of our personal Christmas because my immediate family members already know that I'm creepy.


My parents think that they don't have to put too much effort into Christmas since I'm all grown up now.  Hint the tiny tree :)


Dad opening up his awesome picture mouse pad!


Mom checking out her new sheets.


Dan's gifts!


Remington checking out his gifts!!  Old clothes, sheets, tennis balls, and a kong!  Best Christmas ever he said!


Did we mention how much we love our dog... it's not normal!


After all the Christmas festivities were over... there was a lot of time spent playing with gifts.


Relaxing...


And just enjoying time with each other!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS