Why I Love my Husband...

It has not been Dan's day...

He went to the grocery store to get some things I needed to make Christmas candy...

When he returned home he sent me a picture of all the sweets telling me how fat he was going to get...


 When I looked at the pic I noticed a few things wrong...

I specifically asked for Baker's Chocolate.  The kind that comes in blocks and you can melt it down... he got chocolate chips thinking they would work just as well. Fail #1!  Also, I asked him to pick up candy canes thinking he would get the regular peppermint kind... he got some other favor.  Fail #2! 

Needless to say he was not a happy camper when I told him he was going to have to return these and pick up what I actually needed...I'm thankful I have someone who puts up with me :)

And this is why I love my husband :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS