Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of December 5th - December 11th... I'm happy to report that I finally think I'm back on the running wagon after months and months of being on the couch wagon :)  You see, I promised myself that the beginning of December it was time to get serious again! Even though I'm pretty much starting over with my running (very little mileage) I'm happy that at least I have my legs moving again! I'm hoping by the end of February that I'll be back up to running 6 miles straight. I also started doing Body Rock this week.  WOW!  It's way hard... but I'm hoping I'll get better at it with time. You're suppose to do as many as possible of these exercises in a set amount of time, but I was happy to get 20 of each in.  Holy Moly!!! 

Monday, December 5th, 2011 - Body Rock : Mission Abs Possible

                                                     20 Push Ups
                                                     20 Leg Lifts Toe Touch
                                                     20 Flying Jump Lunge
                                                     20 Squats

Tuesday, December 6th, 2011 - P90X Ab Ripper

Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 - REST DAY aka Late Night at Work

Thursday, December 8th, 2011 - Ran 2 miles and Body Rock : Amazing Abs Workout

                                                     20 Kick Ups
                                                     10 Mountain Climber Peaks
                                                     10 Prisoner Get Ups
                                                     20 Plank Jumps
                                                     20 Knee Hugs

Friday, December 9th, 2011 - P90X Ab Ripper and Body Rock : Sumo Squat Challenge

                                                     200 Sumo Squats (100 per leg)

Saturday, December 10th, 2011 - REST DAY (I'm insanely sore)

Sunday, December 11th, 2011 - Ran 2 miles and P90X Ab Ripper

Total miles for the week: 4 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS