Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 13th - February 19th... this past week was good for me running wise. I have been sore every day, but I stayed on the schedule I'm supposed to!  After my run on Sunday I feel like I would be able to increase my mileage this week, but I know I need to work up slowly to make sure that I don't get injured or burnt out. We'll see what happens.

Monday, February 13th, 2012 - 2 mile run / 1 mile walk

Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 - stretch (I was so sore)

Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 - weights / stretch

Thursday, February 16th, 2012 - 2 mile run (practically sprinted this since I got called into work unexpectedly)

Friday, February 17th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Saturday, February 18th, 2012 - stretch / Ab Ripper X

Sunday, February 19th, 2012 - 2 mile run / .75 mile walk


Total miles ran for the week : 6 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS