Super Bowl XLVI

I really have had no desire to head downtown this week to see all Super Bowl festivities. All the crowds, traffic, and craziness just didn't really appeal to me. However, my co-worker, Valesa talked me into it.  She said that her husband had no desire to go either, but once he did he was so glad that he went! Okay Valesa, you're right... this is a once in a lifetime opportunity... so I took a half day off work and headed to the madness with Dan by my side!

Here are some pictures from our day...




























I definitely would not want to be down there on Saturday and Sunday when 40,000 people are in town, but I'm happy I got to see what all the fuss was about while it wasn't so crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice looking pics!!!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS