Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 20th - February 26th... the lesson I learned this week was to stick to my schedule. As you can see, I didn't do that this week.  I didn't feel like running on one of the days I was scheduled to run. I told myself that I would do it the next day... that turned into the day after that... and the day after that. Since I just started getting back into my running routine I can't go off schedule much or I start to fall back into not running at all.  Again... note to self, the most important thing I need to do right now is stick to my schedule or I'll fall off completely!


Monday, February 20th, 2012 - Stretch

Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 - 2 mile run

Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 - Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups / stretch

Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 - REST DAY

Friday, February 24th, 2012 - REST DAY

Saturday, February 25th, 2012 - REST DAY

Sunday, February 26th, 2012 - 2.5 mile run

Total miles ran for the week : 4.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS