Fast Food Addiction

I have developed a serious problem with consuming fast food... I think I'm addicted. I'm not sure when the problem started. I have always loved getting fast food every now and again (once a month), but lately I eat it once a day. YIKES! Not only is this not healthy for my body, it is also not healthy for my bank account.


How in the world did I go from being a wanna be vegetarian to a beef junkie. It's sad. I need to focus on getting it under control because it's going to catch up with me if I don't watch out. Right now I may not be seeing much of an effect because I'm running a lot... but if I would ever stop my weight will start to creep up on me and that is something I definitely don't want. Time to set a plan in place to become addicted to healthy habits...

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS