Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 30th - May 6th... this past week my half marathon training plan was suppose to start. I was a little intimidated with it just because 16 miles in one week is sadly high mileage for me. My plan was to do the 16 miles, but I had a very sore right calf muscle all week long so I took it easy because I was afraid of injury. By the end of the week I was struggling going up and down stairs it hurt so badly, but it is finally starting to feel a little bit better. The weather was kind of all over the place with heavy down pours and 90 degree temps, but it made life interesting. I'm hoping this upcoming week my mileage is more on track with my training plan.


Monday, April 30th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 - 2.5 mile "easy" run (barefoot)

Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 - 4 mile "tempo" run

Friday, May 4th, 2012 - 2.5 mile "easy" run

Saturday, May 5th, 2012 - Stretch / 40 push ups

Sunday, May 6th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran for the week : 9 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS