Thankful Thursday (3rd Shift)

Today I'm thankful for 3rd shift! Yes, you guessed it! Dan got moved from 2nd shift to 3rd shift! YAY! Most wives probably wouldn't be happy with this deal, but it really works out best with our schedules. 2nd shift was a nightmare for me to adjust too. I hated working all day and then spending my evening completely alone, having dinner by myself, and watching my shows solo... Dan and I would go days without hardly seeing each other except when we were sleeping, but now I won't have to anymore! Plus, now Dan has decided to finish up his Master's degree since he'll be free during class time! Way to persevere Dan!


I'm sure this will be another big adjustment for Dan to get used to as he tries to sleep during the day and switch some of his part time work around, but truly I hope this will be a blessing for our family :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS