Gatlinburg Vacation - Above the Treetops

Hey Everyone! We are back from our week long vacation at Gatlinburg! You didn't know we were even gone? Well, that's because my cop husband likes to make sure we keep everything hush hush... so over dramatic I know :)

Since I have a ton of things to fill you in on, all posts this week will be focused around what we did on our Gatlinburg vacation! I hope you are ready for several picture heavy posts to come!

One of the main attractions of our vacation was time spent together at our cabin. We stayed in a cabin called "Above the Treetops" at Galtinburg Falls Resort and it was pretty nice! It was seriously as big as our house! One of my worries was that we would spend all this money on a nice cabin and then never even enjoy it, but this was not the case. We spent lots of time taking in the views from the cabin, napping, cooking, and of course drinking!



Of course we brought Remington along and he was very excited to get his vacation started!









Above are some pictures of where we stayed!




We spent the mornings relaxing, taking in the views and of course drinking coffee!


 






Some afternoons and evenings where spent hanging out in or around the cabin and on our decks overlooking the mountains!




Then of course there was our evening beers and Hurricane Alleys (thanks for the secret recipe Boo)






And did I mention the amazing views we had from our cabin? Oh I did? Well, I'll say it again... they were awesome!

Gatlinburg Vacation 2012 will continue tomorrow... stay tuned in!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh so jealous. We went there for our honeymoon and I can't wait to get back. So relaxing!

Taylor B. said...

Looks like a blast! I can't get over how much Remington reminds me of a larger Addison. If you come back to Gatlinburg, let me know and we can get the dogs together!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS