Gatlinburg Vacation - Aquarium of the Smokies

On the first day of vacation we decided to go to the aquarium in Gatlinburg. I was super excited because they had a special shark exhibit going on. I heart sharks if you didn't know! We obviously took tons of picture in here, but I'll only bore you with a few of my favorites.


Entrance






My favorite bone exhibits! Giant turtle, whale, and super croc! Plus Megalodon Shark Jaws!!!! There's nothing better than thinking about a shark the size of a school bus!  AWESOME!








Random creatures throughout the aquarium :)









The Shark Lagoon exhibit was my favorite! After seeing how big these sharks are I want to go Great White Shark Diving even more badly!



They even had a penguin exhibit and all the penguins had name tags on! How cute!!!!!

I really enjoyed this aquarium and I think it is one of the nicer ones in the country. I thought it was so well organized and you really could not miss anything. We went during the week so it was less crowded which is always a plus! 

To be continued...

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS