Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 21st - May 27th... Holy moly! It was a hot one this week! All my runs were dedicated to the evenings right before the sun went down. PHEW! It is amazing how much running in the heat is different from running in the chilliness. Running in the heat wipes me out! Although I do feel like I got an amazing workout when I come home soaked in sweat ;) I downloaded a cool app this week that tells you when sunrise, sunset, beginning of civil twilight, and end of civil twilight is. It is a really nice app for me because in the evenings it allows me to know exactly what time I'm going to run out of light. Right now I can run to about 9:30 without total darkness. I just love daylight savings! Memorial Day weekend kind of put a damper on my running... but it was a nice little break!


Monday, May 21st, 2012 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper / 40 push ups

Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012 - 3 mile "easy" run

Thursday, May 24th, 2012 - 5.03 mile "tempo" run

Friday, May 25th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Saturday, May 26th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Sunday, May 27th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 8.03 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS