Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of November 26th - December 2nd... I did not feel the greatest at the beginning of the week. I'm not sure if I was battling a bug of some sort or what. I still did my runs at the start of the week, but tried to take it easy as much as possible. Maybe I was just recovering from stuffing myself silly at Thanksgiving because by the middle of the week I was worthless. I had no motivation to run at all. BLEH!


Monday, November 26th, 2012 - 2 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Tuesday, November 27th, 2012 - 2 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 - Ab Ripper X / 50 push ups / Stretch

Thursday, November 29th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Friday, November 30th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Saturday, December 1st, 2012 - Ab Ripper X / 50 push ups / Stretch

Sunday, December 2nd, 2012 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 4 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS