Resolutions for the New Year

It's that time of year again! I'm ready to make my new goals for the year. I was looking over last year's resolutions to figure out which ones I completed and which ones I failed miserably at. Let's see...

Run a Mini Marathon - failed at AGAIN!
Pay off debt - successful... we definitely made a nice dent in our debt this year
Focus on finishing Masters degree - successful... only 2 more classes to go!
Walk Remington more - failure
Be more thankful - successful... I focused on being thankful for something special each week on my blog

Now for my 2013 Resolutions!!!

#1 - Run a Mini Marathon... I'm serious about this one for 2013. So serious I actually signed up for the largest one in the country!!! Here I come Indianapolis Mini Marathon!

#2 - Continue to Save... We have been doing pretty well with trying to save money. Any extra money that we get goes straight into our savings account. I want to continue this throughout 2013. We are striving to save up a nice sized down payment for a new home in a nice neighborhood!

#3 - Live a Healthy Lifestyle... Recently, I have been thinking more and more about how you live while you're young affects how you will live when your older. I would like to focus on trying to live a more healthy lifestyle both physically, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually.

#4 - Read More Books... When I'm enrolled in a class it is hard for me to keep up with reading for pleasure. This year however, I would really like to strive to read more books just for fun... even if I am in a class for school.

#5 - Don't sweat the small stuff... This is a struggle that I live with every day of my life. I worry constantly about the most unimportant things. Even though I feel I have been doing a little better with this, I hope to continue to NOT sweat the small stuff in the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Feel free to share any goals you have for the year!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS